Argan Oil softens dry and rough skin. This oil is the perfect moisturizer for your whole body because it is rich with essential fatty acids and vitamin E. This oil soaks in immediately, hydrating the skin, leaving them stretchy and smooth. You will also notice that the firming oil gets absorbed by the skin right away and does not leave any greasy residue.
Argan Oil Use on the Skin Tips
- Daily Skincare Routine – After Shower or Bath - Massage Argan Oil gently into the skin.
- Deep Moisturizing Skin Routine – During your shower or bath, exfoliate skin thoroughly. Gently, towel dry your body. Apply small amounts of argan oil with your hands massaging in a circular motion. Let the oil absorb for several minutes. Repeat daily for several weeks for beautiful, well hydrated skin.
Argan Oil Uses on the Heels and Feet
- How to heel rough, cracked heels and feet - After your bath or shower rub pure argan oil generously into cracked heels, nails and over the entire foot. Put on cotton socks and sleep with them on. This helps the oil to absorb into your heels and feet and helps strengthen your nails.
Argan Uses on the Nails
- To Strengthen Weak and Brittle Nails – After washing, you can soak them in argan oil or apply a small amount to the hands and massage into the nail bed. The oil will help restore protein to the nail, helping it to thicken and prevent peeling and breaking.
- To Soften Cuticles And Prevent Hangnails – Massage a few drops of argan oil into your cuticles to soften, moisturize and encourage nail growth. Applying this to the fingertips is an effective way to decrease the presence of hangnails.
- For a deep nail treatment that will soften your cuticles, strengthen your nails and make them beautiful - Mix equal parts of pure argan oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice in a bowl (not metal.) Soak your fingertips for 15 minutes. Rinse and dry with a soft towel. Leave them slightly damp. Massage a few drops of argan oil into your nails, cuticles and hands. Repeat once a week for stunning nails.
Argan Oil Uses for Psoriasis and Eczema
Argan oil soothes the skin, is rich in vitamin E and has anti-inflammatory qualities. It helps relieve the irritation caused by psoriasis and eczema.
- To Soothe Psoriasis and Eczema - After gently cleansing and drying the area, apply a small amount of argan oil to the affected areas. The oil should cool the inflamed areas and heal the damaged skin. Use twice a day or more if needed for best results.
Argan Oil as a Massage Oil
Pure Argan oil is a wonderful massage oil. It is easily absorbed into the skin and protects and moisturizes the skin. It also will not leave your skin feeling oily after the massage.
- To Use as a Massage Oil - After a warm shower, put some argan oil in your hands, rub your hands together to warm the oil. Gently massage into the body in a circular motion.
Use Argan Oil to Prevent Stretch Marks
- To Prevent Stretch Marks – Gently massage oil into your belly and upper thighs to prevent stretch marks.
All Argan Oil is not created equal. To get the maximum results and benefits you must use an oil that is high quality, cold-pressed, organic and does not contain additives or fragrances. Our argan oil is the purest available.
Use Our Nourishing Hand Cream for Dry Hands
- To Nourish and Protect - Gently massage hand cream into hands after each hand wash. Our hand cream combines the potency of Pure Argan Oil, Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter
If you have any more tips to use argan oil on the face please leave a comment below.
**These tips are not medical advise. Please consult a physician prior to using on medical conditions. If you use argan oil and have a reaction, discontinue use and call a physician.