Need Some Tips and Tricks to Get the Most Out Of Your Argan Oil?
Argan oil contains a high concentration of antioxidants and is very beneficial when applied to the face. The oil also helps to moisturize dry skin and improve elasticity. It is even safe to use as a daily moisturizer. Some people suggest that the everyday use of Argan oil creates clear and smooth facial skin condition. You can even use this oil as a full-body skin moisturizer and lips conditioner as well.
** Always cleanse and pat dry your skin prior to applying argan oil to your skin, face or nails.
Tips for Using it on Your Face
- Morning or Night Face Moisturizer - massage a small amount of argan oil directly onto your face and neck. Be sure to wipe away the excess oil after a couple minutes.
- Hydrating Toner – Add a small amount of argan oil to your favorite facial toner to hydrate and tone.
- Rejuvenating Face Mask – Add a few drops of argan oil to your store-bought mask. Or make your own facial mask by mixing 3 teaspoons of Greek-style yogurt, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of honey and 3 drops of argan oil in a bowl. Apply on your face and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Pat yourself dry with towel. This brightens your face.
- Daily Bedtime Skincare Routine for the Face and Neck – Cleanse your skin, gently exfoliate using a muslin cloth to remove dead skin cells, pat dry and moisturize using small amounts of 100% Pure Argan Oil. This gives your skin a healthy glow and reduces signs of aging.
** Use sparingly on oily skin to ensure that you do not clog the pores.
- Face Make Up Remover – Use argan oil for removing eyeliners and mascaras. The oil does not hurt the eyes when accidental direct contact occurs.
- Combine With Makeup For Face Glow – Add a small amount of argan oil to your foundation, bronzer or tinted moisturizer for beautiful glow.
- To Control Oily Skin - Avoid an oily, shiny complexion by regularly using pure argan oil as a moisturizer. Regular application small amount of oil will keep your skin properly moisturized while keeping your body from overproducing oil.
Tips For Using Argan Oil on Your Lips
- Lip Conditioner – Apply a small amount of argan oil 2-3 times a day to moisturize your lips. This gives you a nice glossy look.
- Exfoliating Lip Scrub and Moisturizer – To smooth and moisturize your lips, add a few drops of argan oil to fine brown sugar and rub together. Lightly massage into lips using circular motion and rinse off.
- Soften Chapped Lips - Rub one drop of argan oil between the fingertips and gently apply to dry lips. Use regularly and you will notice a vast improvement in the look and feel of your lips. It nourishes your lips and promotes healing of dry, cracked lips.
Tips for Treating Acne
- Daily Acne Routine – Gently cleanse your skin, exfoliate with a muslin cloth and pat dry with a towel. Apply small amounts of argan oil to the areas that breakout. The oil helps calm down the redness and inflammation caused by acne breakouts. It gets absorbs into your pores and breaks up the oil that binds blackheads and white heads. Argan oil can help control the oiliness of your skin by not causing an overproduction of oil in response to overly drying your skin when cleansing. With regular use argan oil normalizes the sebum production of the skin. The skin is naturally nourished and relaxes and clogged pores will be cleared.
- Get Rid of Acne Scars - Use small amounts of argan oil daily after cleansing.
Tips to Combat the Signs of Aging
Argan Oil has anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties and also helps to manage crow’s feet. It reduces the appearance of fine lines by softening the skin and increasing elasticity on both the body and the face. It helps smooth the tone of aging and wrinkled skin.
- Prevent Signs of Aging – Apply a small amount of argan oil daily. The antioxidants in this oil prevent damage by bacteria and free radicals. Bacteria, damaged cells, and harmful substances from the environment may trigger early signs of aging. Argan oil can naturally get rid of those causes and maintain skin health condition.
- Reduce Wrinkled Under-Eyes – Apply a small amount of argan oil under your eyes after cleansing. It rejuvenates and moisturizes and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. It improves skin elasticity and promotes skin hydration.
All Argan Oil is not created equal. To get the maximum results and benefits you must use an oil that is high quality, cold-pressed, organic and does not contain additives or fragrances. Our argan oil is the purest available.
If you have any more tips to use argan oil on the face please leave a comment below.
**These tips are not medical advise. Please consult a physician prior to using on medical conditions. If you use argan oil and have a reaction, discontinue use and call a physician.