Argan oil is easily absorbed into the hair and it restores the lost moisture. It also protects from harmful UV rays and protects the hair from pollution. It helps restore beauty to dull lifeless hair .
Argan Oil also helps to repair as well as inhibit the occurrence of split ends and argan oil for hair loss is also used by many people yielding positive results. This oil can give you stronger, more manageable, that shines and looks beautiful.
Here are some of the many ways to use argan oil in your hair:
- Before Shampooing - 10 minutes prior to shampooing your hair apply several drops in your palm of your hand and apply to entire hair. Shampoo your hair and rinse thoroughly. This helps repair damaged hair and restore its natural shine.
- Frizz Tamer - To smooth your hair and stop frizz apply a small amount of argan oil to damp hair wait for 10-15 minutes and then comb with a wide toothed comb. Work the comb from the ends to the roots to prevent breaking your hair on difficult knots. This controls frizz and stops breakage leaving your hair smooth.
- While Shampooing - After Shampooing your hair, combine a very small amount of oil with the with your conditioner. Rinse thoroughly. This increases hair hydration & shine. **Tip: Use Our New Sulfate Free and Paraben Free Argan Oil Shampoo
- Leave-on Conditioner – After you shampoo your hair, while your hair is still wet, add a few drops to your hair, ends and scalp to hydrate and moisturize. It’s especially nourishing if your hair is dry from daily use of a blow dryer, straight-iron or curling iron. **Tip: Use Our New Sulfate Free and Paraben Free Argan Oil Conditioner
- Hair Styling Product – After your hair has dried, adding a few drops of argan oil to the palms of your hand. Rub your hands together and run your fingers through then style your hair as desired. This tames frizz and gives you a nice shine.
- For great looking curls: Put the oil in the palm of your hand. Spread it through your hair. Wrap your hair in a towel, squeeze the towel gently. Continue squeezing working from the tips to your roots. Curls come out more defined. remove the towel and continue to scrunch your hair every 5 minutes until you get the desired look.
- Prior to Straightening - Apply oil with your hands prior to straightening to prevent heat damage.
- Overnight Hair Treatment – Massage a generous amount of argan oil into your hair, ends and scalp. Wrap your hair in a bandana and leave it on while you sleep. In the morning, wash your hair, make sure to rinse thoroughly. This will leave your hair soft and luxurious.
- Blow Dryer - Heat Shield - To protect your hair from heat damage apply drop of argan oil to hair before you blow dry it. Spread it on your hair with your hands. Then use a wide tooth comb to distribute the oil evenly from roots to tips. This smooths, protects and detangles your hair.
- Split End Treatment - Gently massage a very small amount of oil directly into the split ends
- Scalp Treatment - If you have a flaky, dry scalp massage the oil all over the scalp gently and keep it overnight. shampoo your hair in the morning and rinse thoroughly. This will moisturize to the scalp.
- Pre-Dye Treatment - The night before you dye your hair apply several drops of oil with your hands. Smooth it in your hair. Leave it in overnight. The argan oil will be absorbed into your hair and will protect your hair from over drying
For shiny beautiful hair, apply argan oil daily. The oil’s nutrients are absorbed into the hair, which help restore and protect it.
**These tips are not medical advise. Please consult a physician prior to using on medical conditions. If you use argan oil and have a reaction, discontinue use and call a physician.